Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trust me

It's midnight and i have a Big Day tomorrow. But my body has chosen now to be the time to pour out all my cares and polish them, examine them, make them precious. The upcoming move, my children's future marriages (will they really ever grow up to be loving, honorable , true, adults?), how on earth will i ever homeschool highschool? And a hundred things i can do nothing about.

I have had very little time to write music lately but i did write this song. Wanna hear the lyrics?

Trust in me.

That's it. That's all i've got. It 's got verse, chorus, bridge - but only three words.

And i'm talking to You, here in the dark, at midnight, grinning in that "I've got a secret" way - i hear You, singing it back to me, smoothing my forehead and pouring sleep over my tired eyes.

And I will.

Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment